A guide detailing 8 tips and tricks to help make your Vet Clinic successful and profitable in The Sims 4. You will need The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Expansion pack installed to be able to run a Vet Clinic. Please like and comment, and Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2ZM0L4h
Guide to the basics of running a Vet Clinic: https://youtu.be/Du7JO_FsHWc
The 8 Tips and Tricks:
1. Buy and use robot vacuum cleaners to keep your clinic clean. Make sure you upgrade them fully and put them on a timer to auto clean every 3 hours.
2. Hire more staff and have them work on curing pets, as pets they treat will earn you passive perk points.
3. Invest in training staff early on to help them offer better services, because the passive skill gain for vets is very slow!
4. Avoid having too many customers needing to be treated, as they’ll mark you down on wait time and the pets will make a mess in your clinic, leading to being marked down in environment. Adjust advertising costs or use the Vet Podium to disallow new customers to manage this.
5. Décor décor décor! Lots of environment boosting objects to impress your patrons.
6. Purchase the patient patrons perk and the reduced pet stress perk. These will both provide a solid passive boost to your store. Patient patrons is particularly cheap and means your customers will be more patient and more impressed by fast service. Reduced pet stress will not only make sick pets easier to treat but also make customers happier when their pet is calmer.
7. Never guess a treatment. It’s very easy to diagnose pets by running a few tests, and if they’re diagnosed but no treatment is showing the green thumbs up it means they need surgery.
8. After initial setup if you need a quick cash boost open your business from home for a day (and see the cash flow in).