In this lesson, you can learn how to do parts one and two of the Cambridge B1 Preliminary speaking exam. You’ll see what happens during the B1 Preliminary speaking test, and how you can improve your score.
The B1 Preliminary exam is the new name for the Cambridge PET exam. The new B1 Preliminary speaking test, which was introduced in 2020, is similar to the old PET speaking exam, but with some small differences. After you watch this lesson, get a personalized study plan with an OOE English teacher: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/b1-preliminary-speaking-parts-1-2 .
1. Part One of the B1 Preliminary Speaking Test 1:13
2. Part Two of the B1 Preliminary Speaking Test 8:07
This lesson will help you learn:
– What the B1 Preliminary speaking exam includes in parts 1 and 2.
– What the examiner will ask you in the B1 Preliminary Speaking test part one.
– How you can make your answers more detailed in part 1 of the B1 Preliminary speaking test.
– Ways to use a range of language when answering questions in B1 Preliminary Speaking part 1.
– What to do if you don’t understand what the examiner says.
– What you can do to improve your score in part one of the B1 Preliminary Speaking exam.
– Details of the questions you’ll be asked in part two of the B1 Preliminary Speaking exam.
– How to begin your answer when describing a photo in part two.
– Phrases to express your observations about the photo in part two of the B1 Preliminary Speaking exam.
– Ways to give your opinion or make guesses about the photo in the B1 Preliminary Speaking test part 2.
– How you can also improve your score in part two of the speaking exam.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
See more free English lessons like this on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/.