Become a channel member:
These simple homemade dog treats are easy to cook, contain no additives or preservatives and, best of all, are so delicious that your dog will do anything to get this tasty reward!
– 1 cup wholemeal flour
– 2 eggs
– 300g fish (tuna/salmon in water) – 10.5oz
– 20-50g grated cheese (1-1.5oz) – optional as higher treat value but also higher calorie content
Be sure not to overdo things, as excessive treats can result in obesity which has a huge impact on a dog’s health and happiness.
Do you know the Secret to a healthy pet?
– Find out in my FREE 5 step guide – https://ourpetshealth.com/#free-guide (it will also save you money!)
Find my top recommended products here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/ourpetshealth
Get your question answered at http://callthevet.org
Subscribe to the channel: https://goo.gl/CRZKwq
0:00 Treat Value
0:45 Care Using Treats
2:18 Making the dog treats
5:08 Preparing the treats
7:34 Portion size
– all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
– We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
– The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animals of any species.